ear: 2011 | Genre: Action (Shooter) / 3D / 1st Person | Platform: PC | Language: English / Russian | Publication Type: RIP
Publisher: THQ | Developer: Digital Extremes
Homefront is a first-person shooter that challenges players to survive and impact a fictional future scenario in which America has been economically devastated and occupied by a foreign power. In the face of overwhelming oppression, you must choose whether to submit to military forces, take the fight to the enemy or even throw your lot in with the invaders. Additional features include: a single player campaign written by Hollywood screenwriter John Milius, online multiplayer support for up to 32 players, ground and vehicular combat, and more.
The year is 2027. The world has suffered a decade-long energy crisis, and economies have crumbled. Reduced to a mere shadow of the super power it once was, the United States became the target of a North Korean takeover. American malls, suburbs and city streets are now battlegrounds as the civilian resistance fights for freedom. Featuring a compelling single player story crafted by John Milius (Apocalypse Now, Red Dawn), Homefront immerses gamers in an interactive and cinematic FPS experience where they will assume an infantry role or take command of a wide variety of aerial and ground vehicles. In addition to the single-player experience, Homefront will deliver a robust multiplayer experience. In a land stripped of freedom, the brave will fight for their home.
* A Terrifyingly plausible near-future world – The familiar has become alien in this nightmare vision of occupied USA
* Fight for a Cause – Join a cast of memorable characters as your resistance cell wages a guerrilla war against overwhelming military odds in the name of Freedom
* Witness the Human Cost of War – a gripping story from the pen of John Milius is told through immersive, interactive 1st person cut scenes
* Experience Explosive FPS Gameplay – Battle through a dynamic mix of infantry and vehicle combat in a gripping single player campaign boasting intense, memorable set pieces
* Take the Battle Online – Experience large scale multiplayer action like never before in epic infantry and vehicle warfare involving up to 32 players online.
Minimum system requirements:
- OS: Windows XP SP2 / Windows Vista / Windows 7
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad@2.0 GHz / AMD Phenom II X4@2.2 GHz
- Video: nVidia GeForce GTX 260 / ATI Radeon HD 4850
- Audio: Sound card compatible with DirectX 9.0
- RAM: 3 GB
- HDD: 10 GB